MILEY CYRUS – HAPPY HIPPIE PRESENTS: BACKYARD SESSIONS | Album Download
Malibu Crooner Miley Cyrus lets out a new Studio Album titled Backyard Sessions presented by Her Happy Hippie Foundatiom.
‘The Happy Hippie Foundation’ is a nonprofit organization founded by Miley Cyrus in 2014. The Happy Hippie Foundation fights for the rights and welfare of homeless youth, the LGBTQ community, women’s rights and other social justice issues that Miley Cyrus feels close to. The organization’s goal is to help the youth of today change the world and to be kind to one another. According to the website the Happy Hippie Foundation’s areas of focus include “prevention, crisis response to meet basic immediate needs, support services to build long-term well-being, and public education to engage young people globally in systemic change through fundraising and awareness campaigns.
01. Different (feat. Joan Jett)
02. No Freedom
03. Androgynous (feat. Joan Jett & Laura Jane Grace)
04. True Trans Soul Rebel (feat. Laura Jane Grace)
05. Peace Will Come (According to Plan) (feat. Melanie Safka)
06. Yaw Baby (Break My Heart) (feat. Melanie Safka)
07. Look What They’ve Done to My Song Ma (feat. Melanie Safka)
08. Don’t Dream It’s Over (feat. Ariana Grande)
09. Happy Together
10. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover